Sunday, January 11, 2009

ETIENNE AIGNER LEATHER WALLET - RM90


I bought this wallet from OUTLET IN US for RM199. I HAVE USED THIS WALLET 8 TIMES. Comes from a pet free and smoke free environment.

Item Description:
Designer: ETIENNE AIGNER
Dimensions: Approximately : (WALLET) 6.5″(L) x 4.5″(H)
Material BLACK LEATHER
Color: SILVER hardware

Features:
COLOURFUL STRIPE interior fabric,
INSIDE : 2 zip compartment, 7 Credit slots, 1 Plastic slot, 4 longs slots
will include original box
Condition : USED BUT IN GOOD CONDITION
*I only sell AUTHENTIC item. I am an honest seller*



PAYMENTS
Kindly made payment within 24 hours after the action ended. Items will be post out the next working day after payment reflected. Payments can be made via internet banking or bank in transfer at Maybank.

POSTAGE & HANDLING FEES
*Handling fees includes costs for envelope, petrol, boxes & other stationeries needed to pack your item. Sorry I don't have a stationery shop*
Poslaju Postage & handling fees~ Peninsular Malaysia~RM5.50 SARAWAK & SABAH~ RM10.50 (Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days)

I do offer combine shipping. Please 'ask me' or message me for details. If you buy more than 2 items FREE SHIPPING!.

Check out my other items!

TERMS & CONDITIONS
•Sales are final and absolutely non refundable, exchangeable or returnable unless otherwise agreed.
•We will not be responsible for any missing or damage package during delivery as the postal service performance is beyond our control.
•If you have any doubts or inquiries about the item, kindly email me at bagsladyhere@gmail.com

Check out my other items!

No comments: